The relationship with our client buyers is very important to us. The coordinator is the point of contact for condo buyers. He/she acts as a bridge between the client and the developer by developing a relationship of trust and is incharge of coordinating the delivery of the units.
• support our clients as they transition into their new homes
• follow up on customer files, address the client’s requests in a timely fashion
• coordinate the delivery of the client’s home, in collaboration with our construction, sales , notarial and management teams
• collaborate with different stakeholders to meet the necessary deadlines and delivery impeccable service to our clients
• produce various reports in relation to their daily activities
• communicate effectively and efficiently with all our internal and external teams.
• any other special projects as required.
• 3-5 years of solid experience gained preferably in the real estate field.
• high proficiency in the practical use of microsoft office software.
• you possess excellent customer service skills as well as experience in working with customers.
• you are flawlessly bilingual in both spoken and written form.
• willingness and aptitude to learning new processes and adapting to changing conditions
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Bertone promotes the inclusion and diversity of its resources. we are committed to continuing to create an inclusive work environment. All application responses will be treated equally.