Bertone is a Canadian family-owned real estate development company based in Montreal. The company, founded more than 20 years ago, has successfully built a diversified portfolio of commercial, industrial, residential, and mix-use properties in Quebec. Bertone is known for its dynamic team, its family atmosphere, its visionary and innovative developments as well as its entrepreneurial mindset and creative approach.
Principally, the role of the Site Clerk is to support the Construction Site superintendent with administrative duties.
- Manage and validate delivery slips and work orders
- Obtain, organize & maintain documents according to established procedures
- Maintain of following of all leased equipment
- Timely placement of material, equipment and/or tool orders
- Manage deliver and reception of merchandise
- Take photos of ongoing works
- Prepare daily site reports
- Maintain and update construction documents
- Compile and validate time sheets
- Assist and complete all other tasks necessary for proper functioning of jobsite.
- Post-Secondary diploma in office administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the construction industry (an asset)
- Proficient in French (spoken and written)
- Demonstrates autonomy, diplomacy, rigor, and versatility
- Works well in a team
- Learns and adapts quickly
- Proficient with Office suite (mainly Word and Excel)
- At ease with numbers (calculations, measures…)
- Able to work on construction jobsites located in an around the Greater Montreal area
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Bertone promotes the inclusion and diversity of its resources. We are committed to continuing to create an inclusive work environment. All application responses will be treated equally.