Bertone is a Canadian family-owned real estate development company based in Montreal. The company, founded more than 20 years ago, has successfully built a diversified portfolio of commercial, industrial, residential, and mix-use properties in Quebec. Bertone is known for its dynamic team, its family atmosphere, its visionary and innovative developments as well as its entrepreneurial mindset and creative approach.
Bertone is looking for a resident janitor for this project:
Adresse : 52 Rene Vachon,Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, QC
344 rental units
***The person in charge must live in the project.***
- Snow and ice removal, salting of all entrances, walkways, and rooftop accesses, and maintenance of snow removal.
- Handling of garbage and recycling bins
- General maintenance of underground garage and parking levels, service rooms, foyers, patios, and rooftops (where applicable)
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of carpeted or tiled common areas
- Knowledge and understanding of the safe handling of cleaning materials (WHMIS)
- Repair of minor maintenance items (i.e., light fixtures, vents, filters, plumbing, electrical)
- Removal of garbage/recyclable items and old/broken appliances
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Prompt response of resident issues and service requests (within 24 hours)
- Assist with coordination of move-ins and move-outs
Skill Set Required
- Demonstrated cleaning skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision when carrying out day-to-day responsibilities
- Basic computer and emailing skills
- Ability to perform minor repairs and aptitude for mechanical systems
- One individual must be able to lift and push heavy objects (up to 20lbs), including garbage bins, furniture and appliances or perform snow removal duties, sometimes for extended periods of time
- Bilingual in English and French
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Bertone promotes the inclusion and diversity of its resources. We are committed to continuing to create an inclusive work environment. All application responses will be treated equally.