Bertone is a Canadian family-owned real estate development company basedin Montreal. The company, founded more than 20 years ago, has successfully builta diversified portfolio of commercial, industrial, residential, and mix-use propertiesin Quebec. Bertone is known for its dynamic team, its family atmosphere, its visionaryand innovative developments as well as its entrepreneurial mindset and creativeapproach.
- Ensure the entry of invoices to the correct project as well as administrative invoices;
- Prepare and complete subcontractor and vendor tracking charts;
- Respond to various questions from vendors regarding their accounts and payments;
- Follow-up on payment agreements with vendors and subcontractors;
- Prepare cheques and do administrative follow-up of files;
- Prepare and issue releases to subcontractors and suppliers;
- Reconcile statements of account on a monthly basis;
- Follow up on suspended invoices with project managers
Candidate profile :
- Demonstrate diplomacy andcollaboration with vendors;
- Team player and analyticalskills;
- Sense of responsibility andentrepreneurial spirit;
- Priority-management andorganizational skills;
- Customer service oriented approach;
- Interpersonal flexibilityand interpersonal skills;
- Ability to adapt.
- College diploma in accounting or DEP in accounting;
- Mastery of software: Word, Excel and Space (an asset);
- Ability to handle a large volume of work;
- Good knowledge of the different particularities related to GST-QST.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the solepurpose of lightening the text.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Bertone promotes the inclusion and diversity of its resources. We arecommitted to continuing to create an inclusive work environment. Allapplication responses will be treated equally.