The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• provide administrative support to the managers.
• answer telephone calls and respond to internal and external requests for information, redirect calls to the appropriate persons, take messages and converse with clients.
• translate and prepare internal and external correspondence, minutes of meetings and other presentations, and documents required by the managers.
• communicate and coordinate with other departments on a daily basis.
• prepare reports, documents, presentations, and letters and perform requested researches.
• schedule internal and external meetings and demonstrate the ability to manage the inevitable changes that accompany a busy agenda.
• plan and coordinate the logistic surrounding client visits, meetings, entertainment of clients, etc.
• ensure that administrative procedures are maintained such as expense reports, office supplies, etc.
• receive and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
• file documents and maintain order in the filing system.
• may be asked to take on special project or provide support to existing projects
• provide assistance to other departments as needed.
• perform any other task related to this position judged necessary by the immediate supervisor.
• 3 to 5 years of experience providing support to senior management, in a dynamic, fast moving environment.
• cegep diploma/certificate or postsecondary education.
• excellent communication skills both verbal and written in french and english.
• motivated, resourceful, autonomous and able to work under pressure while respecting established deadlines.
• attentive to details combined with the ability to multi task.
• excellent organizational and time management skills.
• working knowledge of excel, word, and powerpoint.
• teamwork oriented with excellent communication skills.
• places great importance on the confidentiality aspect of this position.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Bertone promotes the inclusion and diversity of its resources. we are committed to continuing to create an inclusive work environment. All application responses will be treated equally.