Bertone is a Canadian family-owned real estate development company based in Montreal. The company, founded more than 20 years ago, has successfully built a diversified portfolio of commercial, industrial, residential, and mix-use properties in Quebec. Bertone is known for its dynamic team, its family atmosphere, its visionary and innovative developments as well as its entrepreneurial mindset and creative approach.
As the ideal candidate you possess a minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience inaccounting for large scale Development or Property Management Companies. Youhave proven skills in the implementation and application of budgetary controlsfor property management. You possess all the corecompetencies to perform this role as well as are able to multi-task and manage yourtime effectively.
- Maintain General Ledgers with multicosts centers
- Prepare monthly and year endworking papers and reporting packages
- Prepare annual CAM statements andfinancial statements
- Prepare administrative and propertybudget files
- Prepare operating budget varianceanalysis and reporting
- Prepare monthly accruals andadjusting entries
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Maintain job cost and capitalbudget
- Record internal leasing fees
- Maintain fixed asset module ,including amortization of fixed assets
- Prepare interim and year end annualaudit files
- Prepare partnership financialstatements and reporting package on a monthly , quarterly and annual basis
- Prepare monthly GST and PSTreconciliations and related remittances
- Review Accounts Payable coding
- Assist in internal audit of centers
- Performing all other tasks related to the position of Property Accountant.
- University degree in Accounting
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, SPACE Property ManagementSoftware (asset), etc.
- Bilingualism(French & English)
- Ableto perform with minimal supervision.
- Stronginitiative, Strong problem solving skills.
- Meticulouswith High work standards.
- Strongcommunicator both orally and in written form
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
Bertone promotes the inclusion and diversity of its resources. We are committed to continuing to create an inclusive work environment. All application responses will be treated equally.